Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WATERMELON DIET


Hey, everyone.
I haven't been updating since I've been editing my other Gyaru blog.
please check me out & follow?
http://iamshenglo.blogspot.com/

SO! anyway, I'll be updating my usual meals, weight, & pictures tonight!
So far in the beginning of August I've went back to 125 lbs which isn't bad?!
As long as I'm not near 130 lbs, I'm safe. ^^ 
So lately, I've been doing some more research online of easy weight loss & guess what?
I did. Here I introduce the Watermelon Diet! (right off from the website)

Light Watermelon Diet Menu

Breakfast - 1 bowl of oatmeal with 1 slice of cheese.

Snack - 1 pound of watermelon

Lunch - 6 oz of fish, beef or chicken with 1 plate of vegetable salad.

Dinner - watermelon (1 pound for every 30 pounds of your body weight).

After the total fifteen days of this delicious watermelon diet you can loose up to 15 pounds!
Try it – it is so yummy and so easy to follow!

****This diet is said to not exceed 5 days, but I personally think it doesn't matter? It's just like going on a raw diet if you do exceed 5 days or more.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THE WATERMELON DIET
 

I did this diet for 10 days. As usual I consume only 1200 calories a day or less and I don't count fruits/veggies as part of my daily calories consume since they're all natural food. FYI: You don't have to follow the eating criteria on the list! You can replace an oatmeal for a banana or whatever...
During the diet, I did some power walking every day for 30 minutes and then I workout at the gym for at least an hour. After the 10 days result, I lost 5lbs! I think I lost weight so fast because I eat watermelons ALL THE TIME. Watermelons is known to replaces part of the volume of your food with water, which have no calories and yet makes you feel full. :)
I was down to 120 lbs on Friday morning of August, 10th from August 1st! :)
after I lose another 5-10 lbs more, I'll will definitely post up pictures of before & after weight loss!

GOOD NIGHT FROM CALIFORNIA! :)





1 comment:

  1. wow, it's a great sharing..i will start my watermelon diet too, starting from today :) yay!

    ReplyDelete